You can attend this webinar Anonymously
- What is a short sale?
- What loan modification options are available and how can you pursue them?
- How can you assess the likelihood of a short sale being approved for you?
- What are the benefits of trying a short sale instead of allowing the bank to take your home in a foreclosure?
- What consequences does a short sale have on your credit score?
- And much, much more?
- Plus, a live question an answer session with an exprienced real estate broker that has earned a special Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation from the National Association Of Realtors
Note that you do NOT have to provide your contact information or address to attend this webinar and you can even ask live questions via an anonymous chat
A majority of homeowners never explore any other options before going into foreclosure. I believe that the majority
simply feel bad about their situation and try to wish it away. All the while, many have missed out on taking advantage of
special programs and alternatives that would be much better for them AND for their neighborhoods than simply doing nothing and
letting the bank take their home. It is important to explore you options as soon as your realize you are in trouble. Do not wait
until the point of no return when it is too late to have any other options.